1. Kenzo: totally judging a book by it's cover here, but if the cover is any indication of the goodness inside, I don't think we'll be disappointed. the book chronicles 40 years of the Paris-based fashion house.
2. Jocks and Nerds: I love looking back into what the men were wearing... besides, the title is amusing, no?
3. Textiles: The Whole Story: a worldwide history of textiles with lots of images (which is always a good thing).
4. The Story of Eames Furniture: this book along with this movie should tell me all I should ever want to know about Charles and Ray Eames.
5. African Textiles: I saw this book on Simone LeBlanc's blog and fell in love...such great techniques and inspiration from african textiles (from beading to weaving). her blog has a nice peek into the book as well.
what books are you wanting lately? I'd love to know.